Index to site:
Patch for Version 5.1 of the software for Ecological Methodology
This patch will allow you to cut and paste data from the Windows clipboard directly into the data entry screen. The patch will work only if you have already installed the version 5.1 programs on your computer.
1. Download the file ecometh_patch_52.exe to your hard drive. This is a self-extracting zip file containing the 3 files: Update.exe, Readme.txt, and EM51to52.Upd. Double-click on Patch_52.exe to extract the 3 files. All these files may be stored in a temporary directory and deleted after the patch has been installed.
2. Run Update.exe by double clicking on it in the Windows Explorer.
3. Select the directory containing the version 5.1 programs from Ecological Methodology. This is usually the default C:\Program Files\Ecological Methodology.
4. Select EM51to52.upd as the update file.
5. Click update and the new versions should be installed. If you click on the Help button after opening the Ecological Methodology Programs, you should see Version 5.2. at the bottom of the screen.
If you cannot get this update program to work, check that you have version 5.1 installed already on your computer. If you do not have this version, this patch will not replace any files. If you still have problems, contact Charles Krebs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment can be made by American Express, MasterCard, VISA, money order, or checks drawn on US banks. Institutional purchase orders are also accepted within the USA. Call, FAX, or e-mail to place your order today! Orders will be sent out promptly. Shipping costs. Return policy. Try our convenient Currency converter.